Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
  • Antworten
    • Ok, wo soll ich anfangen: I think I fell in Love with a Girl after a long time, I met her first time last Week, and I wrote about AURA :verliebt: I write in English, so the Girls understand. Without Plans or Reservation I came today lets see what happens. And she came to me, feels like I know her for a long time, but I had only one Room, and what a Room. Then I asked her to go together with Aurelia, she accepted, but when Aurelia went for the Drinks, she did not seem to be so amused. But my Radar never fails. They never worked together, but I think, this will change :lachen:

Blowjob from both, while kissing the other, then fucking Aura :reiten: more BJ, then fucking Aurelia :reiten::doggy: and then finally CIM of Aurelia with my new Love in my Arms .

Later Laura came to me asking about what I did until now, and she even did not believe it, because the Girls are so different, and I answered her: opposite side attract each other, and this was the Proof. After Dinner, Aura came back to me, and I told her maybe later.

I had Scarlet in Mind, and today was really my Day :verliebt:

She came to me, Aura was free, and she told me, that they are good Friends.

And I told her to go to Aura and tell her, maybe later is NOW.

Another unbelievable Room with both, finally CIM of Aura and Scarlet kissing me allover.

If anybody likes GFE, Aura will top anything You had in the Past, I swear thx all the Girls for today

Pupice, love You, what You do for us :*:*:*

• Diesmal Donnerstag, nicht Angst vor Covid, aber sicher etwas ruhiger. Nach meinem "Shame on me" last week when I was two times with Amira, first together with Axelle and then with her alone on the Sofa and she told me, that we had a Room together with Nadya, ok, I made a Reservation for both.

What a Dream was this, :verliebt: Kisses from right from left, Blowjob when the other Girl lick my Ears, I am loving it, fucking Nadya :reiten: and then fucking Amira :doggy: while fingering Nadya with Condom, and finally CIM of Amira kissing Nadya...simply perfect. Thx both and Pupice.

Later I asked a Celebrity of Globe to come with me, she went for the key and never came back, I think she was already drunk. Because I never will bash a Girl, I told this to her best Friend and not to the Club. I think now most of You will not understand, so what.

But it was worth it. When I arrived in the Afternoon, finally I saw Aura, I saw her Pictures, exactly my Type, but never saw her. I told her to see her later.

And a new Star is born. This perfect Face, the Eyes made my BigCock growing without touching her.

And she has a perfect Technique I met only once in My Lifetime, kind of soft Blowjob and the Deepthroat, She made me come quickly, Smokebreak and second Round, simply

unbelievable Pupice and until next Time