Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

D-77656 Offenburg, Industriestrasse 4a, Tel. +49 781 6 66 66 www.fkk-lancelot.com

Nadine - Dream Woman - FKK Lancelot 9 Jan. 2011

• Antworten
    • On Sunday the 9th of January 2011, I returned again to the FKK Lancelot in Offenburg. First time of the new year 2011, hoping to see her again … Nadine … My delicious girl.

When I arrived over there, at first, I did as usually : sauna, pool, jacuzzi, shower … Relax … Forget the everyday life with issues and non senses. Not many people, but new girls … Most of them blond !!! The girls are walking here and there almost completely naked. It is the only area where you can see this … Amazing … And it is so pleasant to see them come and go … Different bodys … Different faces … Different smiles … Different styles … Different beauties … Everyone would find here at least one he would like for sure.

After an hour, I went to the bar to get a drink. Over there, half hidden behing a pilar, Nadine did appear like in a dream … Nice smile, beautiful eyes, marvellous blond hair, welcoming face … She seemed to be alone … Next to the bar, smoking. There was a man very near to her, but he seemed not to be interested in her. I join her and after having exchanged our best wishes for the new year 2011, we discussed for while about her passions … Snowboarding … Swimming …

I caressed her hand … So smooth … We kissed … So lovely … Then after having some fun, we went to a room.
      Nadine is a wonderful girl … Not even in my dreams, I would have expected to have one day the opportunity to kiss such a magnificient women. Her body is tall and very slim, she has a very nice and natural breast, some discrete tattoos, she takes a lot of care concerning her body … very clean … shaved … her skin is really sweet … .

Already by walking behind her to follow her in the room is astonishing. Her way of moving in her shoes … Her long and skinny legs … The movement of her body is exceptional … Dream woman that you would like to wear with long and luxurous dresses and that you would like to bring out to see operas or to go to dance.

She was wearing a little bottom white underwear which did suit well to her bronzed body. As she wanted to remove it, I did ask her to leave it for while.

Then, lying on the bed, we flirted, we kissed tenderly. Marvellous lips she has. Slowly, I passed my lips over hers and slide them from the left to the right etc … So lovely … So sweet … I caressed her body, massage her back, massage her arms. She was relaxed as well.

Then I removed her little white underwear and discovered her intimity. Absolutely delicious. She opened her legs and I started to lick her little pussy. Her sex is the heaven of earth. Nice, smooth, delicate, tender, I kissed, I licked this area of happiness and joy. From the top to the bottom, I follow the lips of her pussy with my tongue. Then I spent some time on her vulva. Its texture is very special on the tongue … very very pleasant … exciting place … exciting pussy … I licked stronger until a flow of nice and sweet juice arrived in my mouth … Great smell … Her cum is nice and warm. I kept my mouth on her pussy for a while to kiss again. Nadine was then caressing her breast at the same time. She seemed to enjoy a lot this moment.

Then she stood up and went on me. She started a nice blowjob. Her beautiful and smooth lips went up and down and her tongue caressed the top of my penis. The little irritations were very sensual. The warm feeling of being in her mouth is very pleasant and relaxing. Plenty of sensations. So much that I asked her to stop before the explosion happens !

She installed a condom on my rod and sit on me. During the movement of her body, in front of my face, I had her marvellous breast going slowly up and down … Astonishing view … Kisses on her natural breast … Fantastic !!!
      She made love to me like an angel. Slowly and steadily. Then we changed position and she offered me her behind … What a great view again … During the movements, I could caress her nice breast floating in the air pointing the
      floor ….

Then I felt like making love to her and I did lay on her and kissed her sweet and smooth neck …. She move her bottom and her body and this lead to increase the excitement so much that finally I cummed and I found my end like that.

We stayed for a while to rest and after cleaning we left the room.

This experience was great fun. Having the opportunity to make love with such a beautiful women is a rare moment of happiness and luck. Nadine is a delicious and charmful young lady. She is unique and exceptionnal. For sure, I will come back hoping to meet her again.

Francois