Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

D-77656 Offenburg, Industriestrasse 4a, Tel. +49 781 6 66 66 www.fkk-lancelot.com

Nadine / Erlebnisberichte

• Antworten
    • Nadine - The Dream Girl next door / FKK-Club Lancelot

That Saturday night, I felt so frustrated and depressed that I decided to forget about everything by going to the FKK Lancelot in Germany.

Usually, I do not go overthere on a Saturday night because too many people. But this time, I would do an exception and I can tell that I did not regret it at all.

First of all, I did get a ticket to get some food. Very nice food and I could eat slowly and relax by watching TV and enjoying the nice atmosphere of the FKK area. Women going almost naked from one corner to the other looking for men etc. After the Jacuzzi, I did take a coffee in the saloon and then I did assist to a quite rare scene. On a sofa, a man and a woman did start to have sex. Usually, most of the customers prefer to have sex in a closed room, but this war the first time since I go to the FKK Lancelot that I could see such thing. He was half sitting half laying on the sofa (like a king !!) when she passed her head between his legs and started a blow job. There was a curtain on the sofa that they could have closed, but clearly they decided to have sex in public so that everybody can profit of it. Maybe it was also a way to get even more excited. Then he layed down completely on the sofa and she layed on him so that both can have oral sex. The people attending the place stayed calm and relax. Even not taking so much care of what was going on in that corner. Nice atmophere. After a while she sat on him and she did ride strongly on the top of his penis. She keep on riding and riding until he came. His heavy breath did bring him to shout strongly. And she did continue to ride until he was completely done. Then she did clean and they left the salon. During all this time, I did slowly sip my coffee !.

After the coffee, I took a magazine and I layed on a sofa myself naked and I closed to curtain to enjoy some privacy. At about 2 o’clock in the morning, I was thirsty and I went to the bar for a drink. That’s where I saw Nadine. I was a little bit surprised to see her here because she was not supposed to be present today. She explained me later on that there was a little change in her planning. Good for me, I was a lucky guy because I didn’t really know which girl I would choose yet. And Nadine is absolutely gorgeous. She is blond, tall and has nice boops. A very nice smile and everything a man can dream … . She came just from her break and wanted to smoke a cigarette so I proposed her to wait for her in the saloon.

After we met, we went straight to a room. After having prepared the bed, she removed her nice white panty and she layed down. What a wonderfull woman ! I was already completely excited. After a little discussion (she is very clever and has a lot of cultural knowledge and she is very mature and has a lot of different interests and she is very pleasant to talk to), I did massage her. She likes this a lot. We kissed and we had slow caresses. Then I did lick her breast and spend some time on her body. Finally I ended up between her legs to rediscover her marvellous pussy. I must admit that I like a lot her pussy. Fresch, clean, sweet, her vulva has a texture which I love a lot. I licked her as much as I could. The curves of her intimacy are particularly nice and exciting. Then she wanted to take care of me.

And she started with a natural blowjob. Amazing the way she is drilling the top of my penis and then going up and down either with her lips or with her hands. I would have almost come if she did not slow down for while. Then she offered me to take her from behind. Once in the position, what a nice view ! In front of us was even in mirror which did allow us to have another perspective and another point of view of the scene.

Very exciting. So much that I couldn’t resist any longer and I did come like that. This girls is absolutely amazing. I love her !!!

:verliebt::verliebt:

Francois from France