Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

Apologies for the message in English and I hope this is ok. I understand more German than I can speak/write. In the bar - everything fine. She looks great, full of energy. Always looking across at me and smiling, so I say why not, and ask her to come over. Full of compliments, "you are so handsome", etc. Ok, so far so good. In the room, suddenly lots of pressure about the time. She wants one hour, I say a half-hour, she says 1 hour or ok, maybe 45 minutes but it will be very special etc. So I agree then on 45 minutes. Then we begin and I start to think, a little chemistry is suddenly gone. She remarks that I have too much body hair, I say yes, is that a problem, she says no (then why say so in the first place?). Next constant pressure about doing anal, let's do anal, it will be amazing baby, etc etc. I think about it but decide CHF200 is too much, she says CHF150. I then think, ok maybe (as she really does have a great ass) and ask her if she really wants it, she says yes but then - says, yeah, you have a small dick so it's ok. Wrong answer. It doesn't matter if you are big, small or whatever, the answer is always big. I'm not self conscious about that and I don't recall ever having any complaints in the past. So then later she seems to wonder why I am losing interest in the act.... Afterwards I tell her all this and say that she really should keep such thoughts to herself, her job is to make the customer feel good. She seems not to understand and talks about anal being extra, but I explain this is not the problem, I don't mind paying extra and it was her idea in the first place. She then talks about oh, you pay this much and the club gets 60% and I only get 40%. Why is this something I should worry about? So, sometimes the chemistry is not there and you cannot always have an amazing experience. You may have a different and better experience with this girl. I just feel that she is not mindful of the customer's feelings at all and this is extremely bad in my opinion. I told the manager of my experience and said I will not be returning again if she is on the tagesplan.