Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Dessous und Bikini Weekend Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Dessous und Bikini Weekend Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

...you need to repair your <zzz> else you may come in trouble! :staunen:
    Was yesterday there but (first) you were not so I got in close combat with another girl: We had a very good discussion but the f... wasn't above average. Was a pleasure to see you then, hopefully next time we have a "tete-a-tete" together :smile: Take care and enjoy!

Best regards - Joe Black :mutig:

Hello, thank you very much for the nice words and for the crazy time spent together. with right person I can turn PALACE :smile: and wake up all SWITERLAND . :smile: We see on next time... I wait you for a lot of crazy things. Don t forget about WILD WILD WEST PARTY on 25 june. Then I will be more crazy ( rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr):smile:
    big kiss and hug

Hi jessy, sorry, it took too long last time; After a big 1.5h Cohiba Cigar outside and boring discussions I had to get in action - else I would run out of time and desire - so I did my sport with another girl... Was ok but not the same... Have in mind my next relish with you already :happy: All the best ... Joe

We had a wonderful time together last Saturday, thanks a lot! I hope not to fall in love with you :verliebt: . You are a really clever, pretty, sexy girls - sometimes crazy, yes, and make me crazy too... :super: . My feelings with you have been very exiting - wonderful, marvellous, fantastic! I had a happy time, touching you intensive and long lasting.

Take care on you and remain as you are!

All the best ... Joe (Black) :mutig: