Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

guute abend, da ich nicht guut versteh deutsch sprache , i will write in english. excuse me for that. i have been to the helloween party a couple of weeks ago, which has been so busy. was my first visit in the globeworld. lots of ladies around , enjoyed the food and shows. after midnight two girls had something of a bit "bellydancing"show on the stage. that looked really great and exotic, for me much better ( and stylish) than all this greasing lickshows. so i really start to wonder myself who are the 2 girls on stage..a bit later i would knew it .so i asked the stuff ...they were LARA and NORA. .specially the one with the black bikini top(NORA) had something really special... i have meet NORA a bit later..had some nice talk and she s a really charming person and got the style what i like, unfortunetly she had soon a reservation .. so we didnt make it further. i thought myself why i should not come back ,a few days later on a less busy day . but a few days later she did not appear on the daily plan anymore??'bad luck for me.. so i will be back in zurich on the weekend 25/26th november . hopefully i get lucky then. allright folks enjoy yourself and greetz from casablanca . ........................................................................... to nora: kirdayra? "bslemah" on "J-Jum'a "tesbeh ala kheer" johny from casablanca