Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

Revolver - I think we were looking for the same girl - Claudia. But I have found! After the meeting in CD for a long time I could not find her. By accident I met Claudia in BumsAlp. The time now is there as Simona The last time I met her in January. In Zurich I am 2-3 times a year. If this is you put a bottle of whiskey .... Good luck</SPAN>

I also prefer the U 30th Lugano60 congratulations Simon is a fantastic girl very intelligent and nice. Last year, when I was in Zurich with friends we were in Bumsalp. I spent time as a lover (4 hours). I'll be in Zurich next week but unfortunately Simon is only until Sunday. In Zurich I am twice a year. I thought that I will meet Simone but next year maybe. I met her now she has a photo.
    Have fun
    Tomas:super:

After the business meetings on Thursday with friends we decided to have a good time. We did not know the city and asked a taxi driver where possible. He ordered the club life and bumsalp. We chose bumsalp. Big surprise! a lot of pretty girls! excellent atmosphere.:staunen:
    Very nice stylish club with saunas and good food and drink included in the ticket price:top:. After a good salad and other food it's time to relax. They sat down with glasses of whiskey at the bar watching the girls. There was a lot of girls and they were very nice:kuss: . We like girls with long black hair was a lot of them - a difficult choice! We made a break and went to the sauna - great relaxation. Then a few glasses of whiskey and we were ready .... We liked the beautiful black-haired girl Blanca and Simona. Presented very well. Figures like models very pretty faces. Very sexy:super:. After a few smiles we were together. Girls very intelligent. We talked on all topics. Then we played together perfectly. We spent a fantastic time. In summary a great place to relax after a hard day of beautiful girls and a great atmosphere. See you again on our visit to Zurich. Tomas Mark and colleagues :super::super::super: