Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

Hello,I'm from an Asian country and came to Switzerland a month ago.
    Becaue I am interested in sex houses in this country and just for fun, I found c79 and went two weeks ago.
    I was very satisfied with the house, the girl and her service. She, who was from Polland (unfortunately I forgot her name) ,was really cute and
    made effort for me.And the owner guy was nice guy and really kind. I was totally satisfied with all of them and decided to go again soon.

Today I went to c79 again with further expectation. The ower cared about me and kind again while I was waiting alone.This time I chose 'Kamila' because 'Kamila' is highly evaluated on this site.

But today the result was totally disappointing and horable... First Kamila looked cute. But she said 'Don't touch my hair and insert your finger inside xxx' bla bla bla. And services were bad, at least much worser than the previous time.I got stressed and I couldn't cum for the first time. (Surley I cumed the last time.)

Finally, to my surprise, she forced me to say to the phone ' Good 'with an intimidating face. Though it was really bad ever ,I didn't know what happed if I didn't say 'Good' because I didn't know anything about the house(sorry).
    So I couldn't help saying 'Good' without choice.
    I am feeling like getting my money and time back...

Hello,I'm from an Asian country and came to Switzerland a month ago.
    Becaue I am interested in those kinds of sex houses in this country and just for fun, I found c79 and went two weeks ago.I was very satisfied with the house, the girl and her service. She, who was from Polland (unfortunately I forgot her name) ,was really cute andmade effort for me.And the owner guy was nice guy and really kind. I was totally satisfied with all of them and decided to go again soon.:スーパー:

Today I went to 79 again with further expectation. The ower cared about me and kind again while I was waiting alone.This time I chose 'Kamila' because 'Kamila' is highly evaluated on this site.

But today the result was totally disappointing... First Kamila looked cute. But she said 'Don't touch my hair and insert your finger inside xxx' bla bla bla. And services were bad, at least much worse than the previous time.I got stressed and I couldn't cum for the first time. (Surly I cumed the last time.)

Finally, to my surprise, she forced me to say to the phone ' Good 'with an intimidating face. Though it was really bad ever ,I didn't know what happed if I didn't say 'Good' because I didn't know anything about the house.(Sorry)
    So I couldn't help saying 'Good' without choice.
    I am feeling like getting my money and time back... :怒っている: