Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

I was at the Villa Vertigo on Thursday. What a waste of time and money.
    I had visited the club several months ago and I liked it at the time.
    But, on Thursday, it was a disaster. It seems to me that the management has lost control over the girls.
    The girls have joined forces and feel themselves the king of the club, instead of considering the customer "The King". They have become so bold and audacious that they make their own rules, do not give a damn about the client, and from time to time make fun of the clients.
    The girl that I was with in the room did not let me touch her hairs (although there was nothing fancy about it) and evaded my touching of her private part.
    Her name was Darya (or Daria?) from Romania.
    I was extremely disappointed and left the club right there and then. Villa Vertigo, never again.
    Not until they learn to respect the clients and understand the rule of the game.
    There are other FKK clubs within minutes of the place. Why should I waste my money instead of enjoying it in Planet Happy Garden? or GoldenTime? or LivingRoom, Magnum, or Accapulco?
    Mean