Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

I live in Romandie and, sorry, my German is not so good so I prefer to write in English.

I would like to share my great experience at Salon Beauty-Latinas in Zurich, which looks like a very good house, very clean and well maintained, where you are welcomed by a very nice and pleasant lady manager.

I met there Naomi, from Brazil, who I think is around 35 years old, with a beautiful body and tanned smooth skin. I was very anxious at the beginning because my first choice was another lady (called Jasmine, a very pretty young girl by the way) but she had only 15mn available, which is far too short for me. As a result, I thought that Naomi might be upset for choosing her only in second position, and would let me “pay the price” for it with rather bad service.

But actually I was all wrong: she treated me like a king, there is no other word to describe what I experienced with her. She is so hot and passionate and tender! At the beginning I thought maybe she is overplaying, and it is kind of fake. But the more I spent time with her, the more I was convinced that she is genuinely a person with a big, big heart who wants you to feel good, and who also feels good and comfortable with you.

After we had made love she gave me a fantastic relaxing massage. She is extremely skilled there as well!

I’m definitely not a young guy, but she deeply touched my heart.

I can only strongly recommend Beauty-Latinas and Naomi in particular.

Ich bin von Romandie und, als ich letzte Woche in Luzern war, wollte ich ein wenig Spass haben. Ich besuchte Arabella Club und dort habe ich mit Miko, eine hübsche Chinesin, einen Moment verbracht (40mn / CHF 150).

Miko ist absolut geil, sie lächelte vom Anfang bis Ende und machte alles, um mich zufrieden zu machen (ZK, Französisch ohne, GV in allen Positien,... und "out of this world" Eierlecken). Am Ende gab sie mir eine angenehme Massage.

Das Studio ist sehr gut gepflegt, alles sauber und in ordnung. Preis ist sehr günstig für die Qualität.

Top Empfehlung!

Ich wohne in der Westschweiz, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, also werde ich kurz machen.
    Ich war gestern nachmittag zum ersten mal bei Ambiente Caliente. Ich war mit Carla, und es war wirklich super! Sie ist eine Traum Latina Girl, super positiv, sie lächelte von Anfang bis Ende und gab voll Energie in der Aktion.
    Der Salon ist sehr angenehm und sauber.
    Wiederholungsfaktor: 90%