Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Dessous und Bikini Weekend Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Dessous und Bikini Weekend Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

Entschuldigung für die Bewertung in Englisch, weil ich nicht gut Deutsch sprechen!

On Thursday, August 29, I made my first trip to The Globe. I was tired after traveling in from Chicago earlier that morning, but I wanted to have some fun during my first night in Zurich! What an amazing club with some of the classiest and most beautiful women I have seen under one roof!

At the bar, a beautiful blonde bombshell with a lovely tan wore a carnival-style necklace elegantly accentuating her perfect breasts. When I walked up, I realized she was Brazilian because she was speaking Portuguese with her lovely friend. She told me her name was Shakira and she spoke perfect English. Let me tell you, Shakira is that type of sensual Brazilian garota who draws you in and completely overwhelms your senses. I love Brazilian women because they are the world's most sincere, easy going and beautiful women.

Well, a gentleman must keep secrets, but let me say that was one of the best hours of my life this year. There is nothing like a Brazilian lover and Shakira knows how to make you special and is very giving. I must also add, she is a very intelligent woman who I enjoyed conversing with during the evening. Shakira is such a fantastic and passionate woman!

Shakira, muito obrigado por uma noite inesquecível e apaixonada!

Andrew aus Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten
    :schweiz:

Entschuldigung für die Bewertung in Englisch, weil ich nicht gut Deutsch sprechen!

On Thursday, August 29, I made my first trip to The Globe. I was tired after traveling in from Chicago earlier that morning, but I wanted to have some fun during my first night in Zurich! What an amazing club with some of the classiest and most beautiful women I have seen under one roof!

At the bar, a beautiful blonde bombshell with a lovely tan wore a carnival-style necklace elegantly accentuating her perfect breasts. When I walked up, I realized she was Brazilian because she was speaking Portuguese with her lovely friend. She told me her name was Shakira and she spoke perfect English. Let me tell you, Shakira is that type of sensual Brazilian garota who draws you in and completely overwhelms your senses. I love Brazilian women because they are the world's most sincere, easy going and beautiful women.

Well, a gentleman must keep secrets, but let me say that was one of the best hours of my life this year. There is nothing like a Brazilian lover and Shakira knows how to make you special and is very giving. I must also add, she is a very intelligent woman who I enjoyed conversing with during the evening. Shakira is such a fantastic and passionate woman!

Shakira, muito obrigado por uma noite inesquecível e apaixonada!

Andrew aus Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten

:schweiz: