Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad Party Weekend mit 50 Girls und Schweizer Buffet Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

I was traveling in Zurich, found out this place on internet.
    When the door opened, I couldn't believe my eyes...Andrea was there with a very nice smile, and amazingly sexy dress and a breast to die for. :verliebt:

We quickly went into a room upstairs, I took a shower and she brought a glass of water (she asked what I wanted of course)..
    Real big boobs, not tuned..and two blue eyes that simply scream sexyness.. she didn't rush anything, didn't watch the clock..was very natural..

We started to kiss, she kiss like a girlfriend,then she moved without rushing to an incredible BJ..sex came after that..was like doing it for the first time with a girlfriend I could've only had in my dreams. It was simply stunning! ! Seriously..never experienced something like that!

Overall the impression was to be in paradise.. She also spoke english pretty well! (My german was to poor unfortunately).

I've never reviewed a girl and I would not even think to do it honestly, but this experience really shocked me (in a good way), that I felt I had to do it.. this is the only reason I setup an account on this forum!

Andrea is an 11 out of 10! What else can I say.. I'll for sure go back if she's there.
    Thank you sooo much Andrea!
    Love you!!!!

Chris