Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

It is my first because of the level of negativity - I've been a reader all this time but this is simply out of line. What could possibly happen to you to respond in such way?

You open the profile the 9 march to take defense of ROmina.
    If you are not Romina who is defending herself i feel much pity for you.
    Romina or "Mrs. Slowly" can be more approprieted name for her can be good for debutantes.
    You go in Globe for her? Well, i go in Globe to find girls like Selina or Barbara ...

It's like in football, i like the champions league, watching Bayern München Real Madrid, .... you like to Watch Thun St. Gallen, Aarau ....

I understand you, not everybody it's able to swim on the deepwater

I am surprised at the level of negativity in this forum. I was several times with Romina and at all times she was just amazing. She's beautiful, funny and very giving. She's got an incredible body and the best breasts I have seen! She's simply one the best girls I have ever been lucky to be with. She's the main reason I go to Globe!