Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

I always thought that there was a minimal height criteria to be part of the Globe girls, but apparently I was wrong. Sonja is a petite (close to 150cm), curvy, English-speaking only and (very) young new girl that could be noticed in the club as a smile can often be seen on her face. She used these assets to naturally charm me. I was a little bit concerned with her young age initially, but she showed me in two different days that she has all the technical and social skills to please an old man fond of GFE sex moments. She was good to listen to my vocal remarks and body feedback to adjust her actions to lead me to heaven. For a small amount of time, my soul and my body were 30 years younger ;O) Sometimes you can feel the limits of her English knowledge, so it is better to avoid using irony. Nobody is perfect, but I think she is special. For those attracted by practices outside the standard Globe package, she mentioned briefly (without making it a sales pitch), that she is open to some of them.

If the luca1982 previously regretted not having read the bad report about Valentina, I am glad I didn't ;O) This will have put a big "red flag" on her profile and prevented me to enjoy a very tender GFE session with her. We first had a small discussion where she understood with my bad English accent that I was a French speaker. She was so cute speaking French that I was charmed. I was however just out of a session, so I said that I like her, I am sorry and the usual "maybe later" which doesn't really mean anything in a club ;O) She came back to me some hours later when I was relaxing on chair, still undecided if I was completely ready to start again (and also having my mind thinking about another of these fascinating sexy women that I had talked with not so far ago). After a while we moved to a more comfortable location and had a very interesting converstation without any pressure to go to the room. As I was completely charmed I decided to go in a room with her, even if I was a little bit worried with the reputation of Brazilian girls that she could perform on a samba rythm, not the best for a 60 years old man looking more to sensual slow motion... I will say she completely adapted to my wishes so much that when she warned me that we were arriving at the end of the 1/2 hour, I decided to add another one. At the end, I felt like when you have seen a very good movie and you need some time to get back to reality as the lights come back on. The pleasure was extened as the kept being deliciously tender with me until we definitively parted. Looking forward to a sequel to this movie... ;O)

Hannah

Club Globe Zürich

http://www.club-globe.ch

With her small natural body and natural look, this early-20s German girl could be almost considered as a GND (girl next door) amongst the tall and often siliconed girls from the Globe. She speaks well English and I found her very charming (and skilled), both in the pre-room discussion and in her attitude in the room for a very enjoyable GFE session. She showcased also a lot of the good customer-relationship attention during the time I stayed in the club after our meeting. I think that it doesn't cost a lot to smile to the men and this is even much more appreciated when you are a non-frequent visitor to the club and you have the feeling of being ignored by many girls even before thinking about going in a room with them ;O) We briefly and accidentally met later during my recovery phase and a small discussion made me as horny as considering to have another session with her, even if there are so many nice girls to discover in the club.

Eva / FKK Saunaclub Sexpark

https://www.sex-park.ch

Eva is a charming young Romanian girl with a curvy body that has started working in the Sex Parks in the past weeks. She speaks English and German (as far as I can assess it) perfectly and is keen (and gifted) to learn any new language. Discussing on the beach coach, I could see that she was keeping a certain distance and assessing seriously what type of man I was. As I couldn't resist the charm of her bright eyes and her somewhat naughty smile, we went to the room. After sharing an initial shot of Listerine, all distance between us disappeared and it was the start of half an hour of heaven. It might be presumptuous to judge a girl after a first meeting, but Eva seems to be a perfect girl for those who love the GFE side of sex and that like to give as much as to receive when they are in the room. Additionally, you might discover a bright and curious woman that will make the social time conversations more interesting than the usual "where do you come from?" and "what is your job?".

Even if there are no pictures of Anastasia on the SP website, you will easily recognize Anastasia in the club with her 170 cm of youth, long blond hair and (almost half of the days of the week) two big tits that could easily make you forget that this girl has also nice eyes and a charming smile.

Anastasia doesn't speak German (like me..) and her English has some limitations. We had however a nice conversation before the room and as she said "most men don't speak a lot with me". This could however lead to situations where you can feel she doesn't completely understand what you say and this can be akward for her.

In the room, Anastasia knew how to use all parts of her body to please me (I am more on the softer side of sex) and, more importantly, was willing to adapt to anwer my needs. It is always presumptuous to judge a woman on only 30 minutes, but it seems to me that she is a type of girl where you need to build mutual trust and understanding before you can enjoy her full GFE potential. This first meeting was however already very nice and I am looking forward to be able to repeat it.