Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

Thank you very much gents. That helped a lot. Definitely will go with option of 30 minutes and extend when there's chemistry.

Bit worried though about the early hours, haven't thought about it, but I'm a bit time limited so might be my only option to utilize the time there fully.

Anyway, thanks again and also in advance to anyone else who will provide further experiences.

All the best!

Hi everyone. Apologies for writing in English but my German is not good enough for the forum. It's not really about my first visit at globe but rather the second. I've been there year ago and although have great memories I know I didn't use the whole potential of this place and got a bit ripped off (no complaints, it was still great😁)

I want to go again, but I want to be a bit more prepared this time. Hence few questions (sorry for long intro).

1. I want to come early, at 11:00 a.m. should i expect empty club, and by that I mean no girls or will I have chance for richer menu to choose from?

2. I have some desires that I want to fulfill, like girlfriend sex with fingering and maybe anal. Are girls more open to this (if they agree at all) if I book 2-3 hours right away or it doesn't matter?

3. Basically, would you recommend taking 30 minutes and extend if there's chemistry (and if not try again with other) or start with 2-3 hours as girls are more engaged when you spend a little bit more upfront?

Thanks in advance for your answers (in German or English)