Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Banner Werbung im Sexforum der Schweiz bei 6profi
Club Freubad - Red Party Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

(Sorry posting in English)

My hope is the Swiss doesn't change much.

Swiss already has at least 2-3 girls each day that would be among the most popular in any club, in my opinion. To me, Westside is the club that could use a lineup refresh. History as well (though I've only been there once this month and maybe it was a bad day). Swiss and Palace have very good lineups recently.

Swiss is already FKK every day. So, to me, and I suspect many/most others, change would be sad to see in this regard. I've always wondered why all other clubs in Switzerland have 4-5 days a week where the girls are clothed. Please no weekend theme costumes as has been common in the Cleo group :) I want to see the girls!

Google Translate

(sorry posting auf englisch)

Ich hoffe, der Club Swiss ändert sich nicht viel.

Die Swiss hat bereits jeden Tag mindestens 2-3 Mädchen, die meiner Meinung nach zu den beliebtesten in jedem Club gehören würden. Für mich ist Westside der Club, der eine Auffrischung der Aufstellung gebrauchen könnte. Geschichte auch (obwohl ich diesen Monat nur einmal dort war und es vielleicht ein schlechter Tag war). Swiss und Palace haben in letzter Zeit sehr gute Aufstellungen.

Swiss ist schon jeden Tag FKK. Also, für mich, und ich vermute, viele/die meisten anderen, wäre eine Veränderung in dieser Hinsicht traurig zu sehen. Ich habe mich immer gefragt, warum alle anderen Clubs in der Schweiz 4-5 Tage die Woche haben, wo die Mädchen bekleidet sind. Bitte keine Wochenend-Themenkostüme wie in der Cleo-Gruppe üblich :) Ich will die Mädels sehen!

Agreed.

Seeing and enjoying public sex throughout the club makes the feeling and vibes that much better. And it's pretty exciting to be a part of. Everyone should do their best to participate and not just rely on others to set the mood. We all benefit when as many of us as possible make our sessions public.

The real purpose of public sex theme days is to make public fucking in public comfortable for both customers and girls so that it just happens by default and eventually becomes the normal place on all days. New clients and new girls can use rooms by default while getting used to things. But seeing how many other people are using the sofas makes new people feel like it's socially acceptable and encourages them to try it out for themselves.

If you haven't tried publicity or are new to it and are very nervous, maybe try it on a non-public day and go to a quiet corner. It's unlikely that many, or even any, people will be watching you. Or try a public day out at one of the sister clubs like the Palace first. There will be fewer people watching and the atmosphere is more casual.

Don't worry about losing your erection in public or anything like that. We all know it's exciting and can cause anxiety. Nobody cares. We all just want to see these gorgeous young girls fucking in public all around us.

Globe and its sister clubs are among the best in the world. Don't take them for granted! Help make them even better.