Lavie ist der Saunaclub für Geniesser in der Ostschweiz
Na Und Laufhaus Villingen
Club Millenium in Winterthur Neftenbach
FKK Palast Freiburg wieder geöffnet
Studio Mondana Killwangen unter neuer Leitung
Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten Sexparty bei Swiss-Party in Oberbuchsiten
Villa45 Kontaktbar, Erotik, Studio in Wetzikon im Zürcher Oberland
Oase der Saunaclub in Oensingen im Kanton Solothurn
FKK Club Montecarlo in Baden-Baden
Royal6 Studio Walenstadt Schweiz
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz
Anmelden oder registrieren
Der FKK Palast in Freiburg ist geöffnet Werbung im Sexforum bei 6profi
Werbung im 6profi Sexforum Sextour de Suisse, Grand Tour Nr. 1 durch die Schweiz

supergeil
    "Als letzer Kritikpunkt möchte ich auch noch ein Wort zur Zimmerhygiene bzw Hygiene der Liegestatt sagen."

Ein Pluspunkt für FKK90 oder 79, die Liegetücher dort sind wirklich gross in der Dimension und viel dicker als die dünne Fixtuch im Globe. Die Zimmer fand ich immer sauber. Es wird geputzt. Da kann Globe kopieren.

Hi,
    I come from USA, and am new in Zurich. I love this place. Anyway, my question is, what is the etiquette in Girls clubs (or should i say brothels?). I mean things like http://www.studio-west180.ch/ or http://www.studio-labelle.ch

We don't have anything like this in the US, so i am a little intimidated. Do I need to make a reservation? Or should i just drop in? How does it go? Do I pay first or after? ... etc etc? Sorry if this sounds elementary. I never did this before.

Thanks in advance

Hi Someone2

Guess, that you will be very positively surprised, compared to US! It's really easy going here and so far fully legal.:rolleyes:

If you like to have also some nice conversation with girls:p, but also "colleagues" looking for the same;), I recommend you Clubs like WWW.club-Life.ch, WWW.club-Globe.ch , WWW.club-Rouge.ch and partly www.club-dream.ch and there are more.
    You will find there a couple of WGs, where nice conversation in english is no problem, even appreciated. So you can warm up with the girl and then decide for joining her in a room or not. It goes without saying, that behaving like a gentlemen in these clubs is much appreciated.

Clubs like WWW.club-Globe.ch or WWW.club-Rouge.ch are called FKK-clubs, which means you stay there with a bathrobe or a towel only and the girls are in lingerie or partly dressed only or even naked (on certain days). In these clubs you pay an entrance fee 90 or 70CHF per day and then you stay as long as you want in the club. No pressure to join a girl in a room. It is recommended to discuss with the girl in question about your "service-intentions" before joining her in the room. Price chart for girls' serviceses you will find in HP of the respective club.

In WWW.club-Life.ch you remain in clothes and the girls are dressed with lingerie or "more". In these clubs you enter for free, drinks are free and you meet the girls at a large bar. You "choose" a girl yourself and start talking with her or
    Club Life: You ask the barkeeper for some hints or a presentation of the girls.
    Club Dream: Each girl will come to you, tell you her name and welcome you.
    It is recommended to talk about your "service-intentions" with the girl in question before joining her in the room. Price chart for girls' serviceses you will find in HP of the respective club.

have fun!

oracle and others

he Guys, der Troll wird immer "intelligenter" und schreck vor nichts zurück.
    Clevere Idee ein Post von Janosch als startplatform für sein Activity zu verwenden

please don't feed him

foreigner
    Danke für den Tipp an die Mitglieder.
    Durch Deine Bekanntmachung ist es nun öffentlich im Forum.
    6profi ist dies bekannt und beobachtet diesen immer wieder kehrenden Troll (unter verschiedenen Usernamen) schon eine ganze Weile. Durch IP-Rückverfolgung und Provider-Auskünfte konnten heute die Adressdaten erfolgreich ermittelt werden. Dein 6profi-team.

behindi = Troll / Stalker
    Janosch = seriöses 6profi-Mitglied

Ich habe ein damned nice look-a-like von Britney Spears entdeckt. Ok, etwas mehr auf die Rippen, wahrscheinlich, dafür schön weich mit ihr zu liegen und die Boobs, really great.
    Luiza ist ein liebe, nette Frau, anfang etwas scheu. aber das kommt besser.
    Ihre blow job ist gut mit variation und scheint mich, sie magt es zu tun. Küssen in alle Variations, lecken magt sie sehr.
    Bei dem Look ist klar: fuck only in missionar!

All in all perfect GFS.